Extreme obesity

How did you decide you wanted to be morbidity obese?

Literally became one of those types feeders who when unable to feed someone, turns it in on themselves over a period of time. Years back growing up, I never would have opted for this until the triggers were no longer dormant from inside.
When my own enjoyment of food et al was as enjoyable as my attraction to ssbbw/ussbbw I kind of knew it was a matter of time no matter how long.
3 years

NYCBellyBlimp:
Literally became one of those types feeders who when unable to feed someone, turns it in on themselves over a period of time. Years back growing up, I never would have opted for this until the triggers were no longer dormant from inside.
When my own enjoyment of food et al was as enjoyable as my attraction to ssbbw/ussbbw I kind of knew it was a matter of time no matter how long.

For quite a few feeders, this is how they waddle into this space not realizing that they like getting fat just as much as assisting someone with getting fatter. It is the natural progression of this lifestyle of ours. Mine happened when I had someone introduce the possibility of purposely getting fat and I jumped into it and even she said with how I saw fat that eventually I would turn it in on myself and I might like that even moreso. Our younger selves, might have ran away from the option of getting fat but when you get into your middle ages that is when you are like "to hell with it" and you say why not get fat ? I could have never imagined that I would have been this obese in my teens and twenties.
3 years

WideJuan76:
For quite a few feeders, this is how they waddle into this space not realizing that they like getting fat just as much as assisting someone with getting fatter. It is the natural progression of this lifestyle of ours. Mine happened when I had someone introduce the possibility of purposely getting fat and I jumped into it and even she said with how I saw fat that eventually I would turn it in on myself and I might like that even moreso. Our younger selves, might have ran away from the option of getting fat but when you get into your middle ages that is when you are like "to hell with it" and you say why not get fat ? I could have never imagined that I would have been this obese in my teens and twenties.[/quote]

Spoken truth as I needed the energy and taking up less room when occasionally hitting those bbw clubs in my 20's.
3 years

WideJuan76:
For quite a few feeders, this is how they waddle into this space not realizing that they like getting fat just as much as assisting someone with getting fatter. It is the natural progression of this lifestyle of ours. Mine happened when I had someone introduce the possibility of purposely getting fat and I jumped into it and even she said with how I saw fat that eventually I would turn it in on myself and I might like that even moreso. Our younger selves, might have ran away from the option of getting fat but when you get into your middle ages that is when you are like "to hell with it" and you say why not get fat ? I could have never imagined that I would have been this obese in my teens and twenties.

NYCBellyBlimp:
Spoken truth as I needed the energy and taking up less room when occasionally hitting those bbw clubs in my 20's.[/quote]

Yeah, we wouldn't have ever thought that we would have ended up as we have and that we would like being as fat as we have become but I shudder to think what fifty plus year old me would look like. Lol.
3 years

WideJuan76:
Yeah, we wouldn't have ever thought that we would have ended up as we have and that we would like being as fat as we have become but I shudder to think what fifty plus year old me would look like. Lol.[/quote]

Probably what would have happened if Augustus Gloop stayed stuck in the straw..lol. Morbidly Obese Fat Albert from the MadTV skit..lol.
3 years

WideJuan76:
Yeah, we wouldn't have ever thought that we would have ended up as we have and that we would like being as fat as we have become but I shudder to think what fifty plus year old me would look like. Lol.

NYCBellyBlimp:
Probably what would have happened if Augustus Gloop stayed stuck in the straw..lol. Morbidly Obese Fat Albert from the MadTV skit..lol.[/quote]

Yeah, it would be something to behold and the embarrassment of it all would be the best part
3 years

WideJuan76:
Yeah, it would be something to behold and the embarrassment of it all would be the best part[/quote]

Embarrassment, actual realization or both in some cases.
3 years

WideJuan76:
Yeah, it would be something to behold and the embarrassment of it all would be the best part

NYCBellyBlimp:
Embarrassment, actual realization or both in some cases.[/quote]

In either case, we will have to accept our new normal.
3 years

I loved eating and the soft heavy feeling of being fat and the rest is history
2 years

As I was growing up i remember being very intrigued by fat people. Getting slightly aroused but tv characters fattening up. But thought it was better to be thinner due to my friends and family. But was always still on the chubby side.. Then I had my first chubby chaser girlfriend went I was 18 and she loved my flub and made me comfortable with my self. It was young love so it didn't last. But a couple of years after that I just got tired of being hungry all the time and repressing my true self. So I just let my self go and don't plan to stop anytime soon. I love my fat and want more! 🙃
2 years
123   loading