Artists and animators

Looking for someone taking requests

lydsville:
Hey, I hope I don't come off as rude in this. I'm looking for someone who can help me bring my character to life in a drawing as I suck at everything I've tried.

I was going to make a 3D model for my game but that didn't work so I'm not even sure about making the game anymore. (Maybe I'll make something else instead)

I'm not that good at drawing fat so I decided I'd ask, problem is I'm flat broke. Sorry to be like this, I understand if you'd rather I delete this post.

My character is a female dragon who is hugely fat. A literal behemoth who is still mobile, I'll describe further to the person so I can describe what they need to know, (like her multiple chins and humongous belly rolls). (I can show you images by other artists of other characters that illustrates my points if need be)

I'll only really need line art (maybe even just a sketch) at the very least, I can colour it myself at least. Furthermore, I only need one angle and not multiple as I'm not making a model sheet for the 3D model (I gave up on that dream).

Thanks in advance any help is welcome, maybe I can pay you back some day if anyone takes me up on the offer. Sorry again for this.

Sadly, I have no drawing skills either, but have an idea that might help you. Have you considered bartering your gamebuilding or other skills? Or, if this is something you are planning on selling, offering a royalty or commission contract? Being broke sucks, but don't let it make you give up on your dreams. Where there's a will there's a way...good luck!
3 years

Looking for someone taking requests

Thank you, I might try to learn 3D modelling to make my character instead, instead of hitting the ground running like I did before.

I can trace art to make a modelling sheet (that will look more original as a 3D model), and then make a model when I learn how.

I might be interested in bartering my skills but I'm not sure what use they'd be given I'm lacking in them still.

I just wish there was an easy way to make a hugely fat 3D model, then I could just do this all the time easily.
3 years