Fattening others

Recently came out as fa to wife

tickld:
The last time I got her on a scale was back in June. She was 360 back then I think.

Might be time to get her back on one!

Kstar:
Damn your a lucky man. I can only dream of my girl being that big. She's only just 5ft though, so she'd be basically a big soft ball at that point.

Are you thinking you'll see 400lbs+ being possible soon?

tickld:
I'm certainly hoping for 400 and maybe beyond![/quote]

400 sounds like a great goal. Do you think she's getting close if she was above 360 in June?

I could only hope my girl could be pushing 400 one day. I think she probably wouldn't have much mobility left at that point though.
2 years

My old solution when someone’s outgrown a scale’s weight maximum is to just buy a second one like it 😜 then the person can put one foot on each scale and voila!!! Accurate results
2 years

quiver:
My old solution when someone’s outgrown a scale’s weight maximum is to just buy a second one like it 😜 then the person can put one foot on each scale and voila!!! Accurate results

I have to store this in my memory bank. Lol.
2 years

quiver:

WideJuan76:

lol just here to inspire
2 years

quiver:

WideJuan76:

quiver:
lol just here to inspire

And it's working but we know what you are trying to inspire based on your profile picture. Lol.
2 years

You said you wouldn't mind seeing your wife beyond 400lbs. How far past 400 would you go? If she got close to 500 would you just go with the flow?
2 years

Kstar:
You said you wouldn't mind seeing your wife beyond 400lbs. How far past 400 would you go? If she got close to 500 would you just go with the flow?

tickld:
I honestly think I'll just go with the flow overall and see where she ends up!

As long as she's happy

Yep, keeping them happy is the important part.

And I know when my Girlfriend is happy and comfortable, she snacks and eats more. So its it's a win-win.
2 years

Kstar:

tickld:
I honestly think I'll just go with the flow overall and see where she ends up!

As long as she's happy

Kstar:
Yep, keeping them happy is the important part.

And I know when my Girlfriend is happy and comfortable, she snacks and eats more. So its it's a win-win.

tickld:
100% agreed! That's the best way to a happy (and very large) significant other!

Yep and a happy (and very large) partner is all I can hope for.
2 years

quiver:

Feederrayleigh:
Does that actually work? Cause wouldn't the weight be off balance cause it's spread across 2 scales?

Granted I haven’t had the chance to do this irl but the gist is that you would add up the two numbers
2 years

Yes this will work. Just add the two. This is exactly what truck stop scales do.
2 years
23456   loading