Video performers

What is wanted in premium content?

Ever since joining this program, I’ve struggled as to what would be considered Premium versus Free content?

Any ideas that would draw viewers in? I’m clueless here. 😅
3 years

We have introduced monthly themes for premium content to help give content makers idea's on what to create.

If you go to the 'My Earnings' section you will see the information about this months theme there. This will change for next month to keep things fresh and diverse!

Hope that helps.
3 years

ChubbyQueenCole:
Hellooo don’t mind me just bumping an old thread hehe but this is something I struggle with too. I don’t even know technically what counts as premium vs regular, which is what you mentioned as well.

Furthermore I don’t see any themes mentioned so I’m not sure if I’m missing them or if they kinda died off

We have stopped the themes at the moment, so apologies for this. We are hoping to bring them back at some point in the future.

The difference between premium and regular content is mainly the quality. So your images should be clear and in focus, they should be full body and not just close up's of your belly. Use props, wear nice lingerie, pose, and explore feederism themes.
3 years