Artists and animators

Feedee bimbo transformations...

Have you tried searching on deviantart ? I know I've come across stuff like that in the past.

This came up on the first page of results for "chubby bimbo": deviantart.com/thunderhotdragon/art/Bimbo-comic-pg-1-829386896

also this: deviantart.com/berserker1133/art/Bulking-Up-Steph-Before-and-After-838355882

and I remembered these two, from my favorites collection: deviantart.com/dr--worm/art/study-on-the-effects-of-high-carb-diets-on-elves-755628740

deviantart.com/lordstormcaller/art/Sena-s-Freshman-Fifteen-713110475
Not sure if the second one really qualifies as bimboification, since being a bit of an airhead has always been part of her character.

There's probably more out there, but bimboification isn't something I've thought about much.
4 years

ExpandingCuriosity:
none of the others are quite what I had in mind

If you want, feel free to send me a note with details and I'll draw it for you. I'm working on finishing up a story right now, but can probably get started in a couple days.
4 years

I'm a jack of all trades smiley

You can find my stories under my profile of course, but here's a link

Part One: fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
Part Two: fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

Part two isn't complete, I will finish tomorrow or the next day probably.

As far as the picture, tomboy could mean different things to different people, a link to an image with the approximate look you want would help (cartoon/real doesn't matter). With art, the more detail you can give the better it will match your desires. I can wing it, but it might not be what you had in mind.
4 years

ExpandingCuriosity:
So, I have no artistic ability whatsoever. Not sure how many people here are familiar with bimbofication, but, itโ€™s another kink I have and, while rarer, there *is* overlap with feederism (niche of a niche, lol) and I particularly enjoy that overlap. But trying to find chubby bimbo progression artwork is near impossible... would love to see a progression of a skinny/fit tomboy evolving into a super pink and girly chubby bimbo... Any interest? ๐Ÿ˜…

www.deviantart.com/harlequin141
this artist does what you are looking for quite frequently
3 years