Fattening others

Wife finally a feedee?

She's stuffed by the lunch! Aperol Spritz to spur her appetite. Big shrimp salad that we grilled and crabs legs. She let out her cute little moan that she always does when she really enjoys a meal. She told me she was full and I encouraged her to eat one more crab leg that she slurped from my hand. She then told me no more or she'll vomit. I topped up her drink and put away the dishes. She made straining noises when she got up and walked to the kitchen. I couldn't help but think to myself "Fuck, her ass has gotten big!", while she waddled back to the kitchen in her plaid pajamas.

She's full but I know her belly isn't fully loaded.I can't wait to treat her to a weekend alone away from the kids so she can really let go and stretch her stomach.

My beautiful wife will start cooking the Christmas dinner soon. smiley This afternoons meal should be well digested by then, give her lots of space in her belly.

Should be a filling night for her.
4 months

Wife finally a feedee?

She went to bed with her her belly full. It's cute how her stretchy pants that she got well into her gaining don't cover her ass anymore and her shirt doesn't fit over her hips. Her panties show at the base of her back when she's walking around in her stretchy pants. I put her to sleep with my hand kneading her fat belly. She slept well.
4 months

Wife finally a feedee?

Her belly is still loaded after stuffing herself on Monday. She's eaten normal portions the past two days. Looks like all the food she ate Christmas weekend went right to fat. I enjoy watching her thighs rub causing her hips sway out while she walks. You can see her ass from the front when she walks.

She's about to get overfed on New Years weekend. Alcohol, eggnog and food should put a few more pounds on her ass to start the year.
4 months

Wife finally a feedee?

She showed off her new athletic pants yesterday.

Black tight athletic pants with animal print in shiny black and a black sweater. She plans on wearing with her UGGs when going out.

God she looks like sex when she walks in those pants. The way her hips sway when her overly plush thighs rub to get past each other...
4 months

Wife finally a feedee?

Today's outfit, boots tight jeans and last year's tan sweater dress which now fits her like a sweater!

The sweater dress simply doesn't fit over her hips now. I teased her complimenting how I liked her in the sweater. The sweet really accentuates her tits as they bounce when she walks.
4 months

Wife finally a feedee?

Her belly was filled with a Sushi dinner. She enjoyed stretching her back while watching TV in the bed last night. She loves to stretch in a very sexually suggestive position. Her shirt struggled to cover her stuffed belly that pads her on the bed when she's stretching. Every so often I'd make her laugh and watch her ass and belly jiggle.

Updated profile pic shows how big her ass and thighs have gotten like an overripened peach. 🍑
4 months

Wife finally a feedee?

We are planning our trip to London this week. She shows me some offer clothes she's packing and then proudly shows me some warm tights, that are black. "Look they are lined and will look like skin when underneath".

She tries them on for me. Struggling to get them over her thighs she mentions to me that that the packaging said "Big girl friendly". She won the struggle and looked great in them!

My fat little 5'2" wife refers to herself as a "big girl" now.

Later that day we enjoyed a kiss and I pressed my hand on her belly. She moaned in delight. She's gone from hating her belly being touched even at her thinnest to enjoying when I hold her belly at her fattest.
4 months

Wife finally a feedee?

She got some cute socks for her boots. She asked me to help her put them on as she sat on the bed in her bra and panties. The socks were already on her feet she just wanted help pulling them up. I pulled the socks all the way past her knees. These are almost thigh highs, I joked. She replied, They are knee highs and she was just short. The truth is if her thighs were so far they probably would fit like thigh highs on her. I had both of her feet in my hand. Looking at her fat belly I grinned and raised her feet in the air. Her expression changed to that of surprised as she realized she couldn't fight with her fatt belly and weak abs. She fell backwards with me spreading her soft thighs. She's gotten so submissive the fatter she's gotten.
3 months

Wife finally a feedee?

She wore a cute flowery shirt today with jeans. The shirt has long sleeves and is tight. It shows every curve on her.

She sat down on the couch next to me while waiting for the pizza to arrive. "After the pizza arrives I'm taking off the pants", she confides the jeans are tighter than they were before the London trip and she thought the walking would displace the eating. I look at her jeans, telling her I want to pop the button to relieve the pressure. She responds, "You can if you get the pizza when it arrives". I reach over, pop the button and unzip her jeans. Her fair and white belly highlighted against her black panties spreads the zipper. I rub her puffy belly that is waiting for dinner and kiss her as the door bell rings. She then moaned taking the first few bites of the pizza.

I've gained the keys to her belly.
3 months

Wife finally a feedee?

She stuffed herself on Chinese takeout. After dinner I couldn't help but notice the signs of a freshly stuffed belly. The top of her stomach firm and distended right below her tits. Her silhouette is a lovely pear shape from the front. From the side the top of her belly stuck out beyond her breasts. She looked like a fertility goddess.
3 months