Fattening others

Wife finally a feedee?

The belly look reallyyyyy gorgeous

Every Time I go to this website i Check your topic hoping there is a new update smiley
6 months

Wife finally a feedee?

Vinrave:
The belly look reallyyyyy gorgeous

Every Time I go to this website i Check your topic hoping there is a new update smiley

I update every time I think there is something to brag about!

I'm glad a lot of people are enjoying the updates.

The best part is my wife and I have a private joke about Wales, the country. Read the meme at the link below.

sharecopia.com/girls-england-wales-whales/

I showed my wife the meme many years ago and she cracked up. She added that's what two girls that she knew would act like. Admittedly the girls she was talking about were a bit bitchy and insufferable.

One day she says "Are you Whales from England" and shows me a Facebook photo of the two girls that had fattened up and pointed out how fat they got. She knew I liked bigger girls when she did that.

A year goes by, my wife fattens up. I now joke that I'm taking her to Wales. On a few occasions I told her in front of friends that I'm taking her to Wales next vacation. Our Friends don't get the joke or my intent, but she does and she blushes.
6 months

Wife finally a feedee?

She looks beautiful sitting on the couch curled up. Her thick and rounded thighs in her pajamas and her fattened belly clearly displaying her university logo on what is an oversized sweatshirt that fits well on her blossomed body. Her hand pressed between her big belly and her leg, enjoying the pressure.

I kissed her on her neck telling her how beautiful she looks. She excitedly tells me about her clothes for the Christmas photos. She decides to try them on. I watch stunned as she strips down into her pink panties. I get on my knees in front of her with my hands around her swollen hips. I put my face between her large breasts. She loves how larger her breasts have gotten. She was always self conscious about having smaller breasts. I stand up and hold her, my hand very prominently holding her large belly. My fingers spread across her round stomach.

She tries on the dress and teases me with a bow that she plans as part of the outfit. I tell her she looks like a gift for me to unwrap. She teasingly turns the bow to her backside. I grabbed her from behind and pull up her skirt, whispering in her ear that she's teasing me. We don't have time for sex as the kids wake up. We separate and go about our day with a morning high of being aroused.

That evening she's getting ready for bed. She teased me that she found her college game day shirt. I can't wait to see if it fits this weekend! Several weeks ago it was already tight and the straining on her in a few places. I notice that her sweat pants she is wearing lost their string. I see the two holes for the strings stretched open. She's filled them out so well they just stay up stretched across her hips and belly. She mentions that if she played football she would make a good center. I teasingly tell her she would be good because a center has to have a big ass to block and run behind. I love that she's picked the fastest position on the field as what she would be good at.
6 months

Wife finally a feedee?

A couple of people pinged me on here. I know lots of us eagerly check this site on Thanksgiving to see how the feeding is going.

Good news and bad news.

Bad news is I had to travel for 2+ weeks. Yes my work takes me to far away places sometimes.

Good news. My wife is on a steady gain into the holidays and she will get a second Thanksgiving when I get home next week.

I peak in on the kitchen nest camera when traveling. It gives me a chance to see my trophy wife in the kitchen... Pretty clever, no?

She mainly wears baggy shirts now primarily as she works from home. The shirts hang down in the front and unfortunately block the view of her FUPA. But the great thing is these large shirts don't fit over hips. The tail of her shirt sits on the shelf of her ass. She walks around the kitchen in her tight pants and her huge ass on display.

One day she had to go to a meeting IRL. She wore a beautiful green pleated dress that she's worn once before in August. I got an interesting comparison, belly sticking out further, tighter around the tits and her hips are spreading the pleats in her dress. I watched as she opened the fridge and scanned for food. Her hand pressing into her plush hips. At one point her hand caressed her backside before she grabbed the food out of the fridge. She then ate right in front of the camera. She does this cute little back and forth movement when she eats while standing.
Lovely!

The day before Thanksgiving I got to see her prepping for Thursday dinner. She was wearing a tight sweater that showed how big she is. She was also wearing jeans that she's getting close to outgrowing. I was pleasantly surprised to finally get a glimpse of her FUPA. Her FUPA has dropped and now fills out lower since I've been gone. Her belly is nicely loaded now. She mixed a bowl and I had a close up of her tits and belly shaking as she mixed!

She had a nice dinner yesterday with our kids and her parents.

I get home next week. We will have a second Thanksgiving dinner, this time with out her parents. I'll make sure she really indulges for her second Thanksgiving. She will have a loaded belly for our Christmas photos. Everyone that gets our Christmas cards will see how fat she's gotten since last years card.
5 months

Wife finally a feedee?

She looked cute sitting at the table doing work. Her posture accentuates her backside but the fact that her feet can't touch the ground shows how much fat her ass is carrying. She sita higher in a chair now then when she was thinner.

She showed off her dress for Christmas. A cute long sleeved dress that hugs her body and ends just above her knees. Her belly and FUPA are very visible in the dress. She excitedly mentioned the Christmas buffet this Friday. She walked away with her dress swishing back and forth over the back of her loaded thighs.

Getting her out that dress after she's stuffed herself at the buffet will be a fun chore...
4 months

Wife finally a feedee?

She commented on how tight her jeans are now, but didn't sound upset... it was almost as if she was showing off to me. They are stretched especially at her hip dips and her fig.

She drinks egg nog now. In prior years I had to encourage her. A couple of weeks ago she bought egg nog on her own. I bought more today and she responded happily "I'm going to have a glass tonight with a shot of fireball".

She is going to have egg nog each night through Christmas day. I may get the chance to keep her stuffed 4 days straight. Buffet Friday, Saturday baking and take out, Sunday Christmas Eve feast and Monday Christmas Day dinner....
4 months

Wife finally a feedee?

Don’t hesitate to update us during christmas smiley
4 months

Wife finally a feedee?

"My nails are drying, I need you to unbutton my pants so I can get dressed for dinner". Standing in front of me she flashed her freshly painted nails. I obliged grinning at my Christmas present being unwrapped early.

Pulling up her shirt exposed her jeans button stretched into the fabric. I gently pressed to free the clasp. The zipper resisted and then went easy as her flesh pushed out helping the zipper at ease. A soft mound of her flesh showed as her jeans hung on her hips.

She saw the urge on my face and thanked me with a giggle before she turned to walk away.

An hour passed and she came out wearing her dress. Stunning dark hair, fair skin with rosy cheeks. She has a natural blush. I was surprised she was able to zip up by herself. Her tits and ass bounced when she walked. Her stomach displayed the segment of a well fed lady.

At dinner she had three plates and desert. I enjoyed watching her get up and walk to the buffet, her ass bouncing and her dress swaying above her knees as she walked. After the 3rd plate she made a comment that she filled up quickly due to that foot long she had for lunch. She said it with a dirty little grin. Unfortunately we had to behave as our family was around...

Her belly displayed a good load as we walked out the band of the dress that wrapped around her upper torso now angled up from distension at the top of her belly.

She asked me to unzip her as she turned her back to me in our bathroom. My reward! She parted her hair to show the zipper. I kissed her neck and enjoyed her perfume with one hand on her hip and the other wrapped around her front, resting on her fupa. Unzipping her dress revealed her full body Spanx, she was wrapped up like a fat sausage ready to burst. Her tits pressed and bulging out. I complimented how big her tits look as I dove my head into her cleavage. She loves when I compliment her big tits and she loves to show her big tits to me....a sensitivity from when she was young and other girls made fun of her flat chest. She asked me to peal down her spanx, pointing out how tightly she's squeezed into her sausage casing. I pulled as she wiggled, enjoying the shake of her fattened up ass. I got on my knees in front her pulling down and kissing her bloated belly.

She reminded me that we had to get back out to our family... otherwise this would have been a very different post.
4 months

Wife finally a feedee?

Wow! When I first saw your posts…. thought it might be my husband here…so similar … Did my last spanx and pantyhose a few days ago…. While always heavy… have relaxed and gained almost 100 lbs. since 2019….. and my hubby has appreciated and somewhat “encouraged” ….. so now very close to 300….. think what you write is what my hubby is thinking!
4 months

Wife finally a feedee?

RoundRosy:
Wow! When I first saw your posts…. thought it might be my husband here…so similar … Did my last spanx and pantyhose a few days ago…. While always heavy… have relaxed and gained almost 100 lbs. since 2019….. and my hubby has appreciated and somewhat “encouraged” ….. so now very close to 300….. think what you write is what my hubby is thinking!

LOL! I'm definitely not your husband. I'm sure he is thinking like me and making sure his wife is happy and fat. Now go eat a nice big meal for your loving husband.
4 months