Fattening others

Wife finally a feedee?

I couldn't help but notice how her belly peaked out of her navy blue long sleeve T-shirt when she came back with donuts and breakfast sandwiches. She had a breakfast sandwich and then 4 cream donuts during the day.

She's breathtaking as she looks at booking flights to France later that evening. I couldn't help but notice her breasts are bigger than her face now. Her shirt couldn't help but ride up and show her fair white fat belly like a tire. She made a mistake while booking and explained that her belly hit the keyboard. She blushes when I tell her that her belly is ready for the trip to France.
2 months

Wife finally a feedee?

Another day another shirt that rides up over her belly. This time she's laying on the couch in a white shirt with thin black stripes. She looked pregnant with her belly clearly outlined against her upper hip. I was drawn to her and sat down next to her. I hugged her and placed my hand on her belly, gently rubbing her swollen gut. I then asked her what she would like for dinner.
1 month

Wife finally a feedee?

I don't chime in often, but just wanted you to know that I do read your updates, and they are a treat! You are living the dream.
1 month

Wife finally a feedee?

Zora:
I don't chime in often, but just wanted you to know that I do read your updates, and they are a treat! You are living the dream.

Thanks. As close to the dream as possible considering we are parents raising kids with a busy lifestyle. I did catch her pinching her belly fat this morning while she was sitting on the couch. Tonight the button on her jeans was really strained even before dinner.
1 month

Wife finally a feedee?

She wore a wrap top that ties in the front. While her belly wouldn't be visible during her zoom meetings.
Her fattened belly on full display when she walked around the house and when she went outside to walk the dog. I was surprised she showed off her belly like that! The fatter she gets the more confident she's gotten with her body. I complimented her shirt while kissing and touching her side. She responded that maybe she'll wear it on our trip to France.

Later that day we had a break between meetings. This time she wanted me on top of her. She's been working on her flexibility again and doing yoga. It seems last time I was on top of her she didn't like that she couldn't pull her legs back as far as she used to. She pulled her legs back as I entered her, wrapping them around me. Her soft fat thighs felt great wrapped around me. She was so eager to pleasure me. She pulled her legs back further and rocked as I pumped into her. Like a good wife, she wanted me to fill her very badly.
1 month

Wife finally a feedee?

Do your wife's friends or family ever comment on or look at how big her belly has gotten?
These kinds of anecdotes are so exciting
1 month

Wife finally a feedee?

Vinrave:
Do your wife's friends or family ever comment on or look at how big her belly has gotten?
These kinds of anecdotes are so exciting

No. We have two kids and I am a good husband. Her family respects that.

I do want her to meet up with two of her work friends that she hasn't seen in years. These two girls got very fat and my wife made a joke about their gain, prior to my wife getting fat. Both of these ladies are as fat as my wife. It would be interesting to see them all at dinner together.
3 weeks

Wife finally a feedee?

The week in France treated her well. I've been mesmerized by her FUPA. The area between her fig and belly button has really blossomed. The buttons on all her jeans are strained. Occasionally she forgets to zip up her jeans. She can't see below her navel and can't tell that the zipper is down. Her fat FUPA spreads out the open zipper exposing her round and panty covered soft mound. I have to remind her to zip up. She indulged in fattening deserts and wine and alcohol all week. She let out a moan at the delight of her meal one evening as the food touched her lips. Catching herself, she asked me , "Did I just moan"?. I made certain that she had a big desert and plenty of alcoholic cider that night. The carbonation combined with alcohol stretched out her belly well after dinner and into the next day as we left for home. I was treated to a beautiful view when she changed for bed. Her now loaded belly sticks out further than her notoriously big ass. Her profile has a lovely shape of her rounded back side jutting out like a round bubble. Her loaded belly now mimicking her ass but slightly higher distends into a round ball in the front. I updated my avi which shows how plump her belly has become.

As we rushed through the airport to go home. Her shirt just couldn't stay down. She waddled with hurry to the gate as her shirt converted into a halter top. Her pale flesh highlighted between her black top and black jeans.
3 weeks

Wife finally a feedee?

Indeed, the belly looks very tense in the photo.
Panties that cover the whole belly and high-waisted jeans are very comfortable for this kind of big belly,
Sometimes women forget to tuck in their stomachs in public, thinking that high-waisted jeans won't show, when in fact they accentuate the round effect.
3 weeks

Wife finally a feedee?

Vinrave:
Indeed, the belly looks very tense in the photo.
Panties that cover the whole belly and high-waisted jeans are very comfortable for this kind of big belly,
Sometimes women forget to tuck in their stomachs in public, thinking that high-waisted jeans won't show, when in fact they accentuate the round effect.

She's been wearing nothing but big panties for a year now. She lifts her belly when she pulls them on. I use to not think big panties were sexy. Now they are hot as hell the way they stretch over her belly.

She was also straining the button on the jeans. I'll have her in new jeans be the summer.
3 weeks