Video performers

Suggestions

Hiya guys. I was just wondering what kind of video content would y'all like to see? I appreciate everyone who upgrades to show their appreciation of desires for us thicker ladies. Leave me some ideas , tasteful tho please, and Ill try to make it happen. For those who haven't upgraded yet, leave me your ideas also. What would you like to see if you were to upgrade 😍
4 years

Suggestions

There is one kind of video content I've never ever seen.

A time lapse video of weight gain. Make a picture every day or almost every day, in the same pose (or you can slowly rotate the pose), for years.

It would be very interesting for someone who starts relatively thin, to get huge over the years and make a time lapse video. It seems no one ever did it.

There are time laps videos about pregnancy, and about growing hair. But about gaining weight, there aren't any.

You can become the first one in history to do it smiley

And it would be a welcome addition, as videos seem to have much less variety than pictures. In the pictures section there is a wide variety of poses, styles, clothes, situations. In the videos section it seems 99% are just about rubbing your own belly from a close-up view, and the rest isn't really diverse either.
4 years

Suggestions

curiousv:
There is one kind of video content I've never ever seen.

A time lapse video of weight gain. Make a picture every day or almost every day, in the same pose (or you can slowly rotate the pose), for years.

It would be very interesting for someone who starts relatively thin, to get huge over the years and make a time lapse video. It seems no one ever did it.

There are time laps videos about pregnancy, and about growing hair. But about gaining weight, there aren't any.

You can become the first one in history to do it smiley

And it would be a welcome addition, as videos seem to have much less variety than pictures. In the pictures section there is a wide variety of poses, styles, clothes, situations. In the videos section it seems 99% are just about rubbing your own belly from a close-up view, and the rest isn't really diverse either.

TheOwl100 on YouTube used to do this, there were hundreds of girls gaining over time! I do know if it’s still active.
This is actually something I am hoping to do in the future when I have more footage, I’ve always been so mystified by how everyone gains differently and really looking forward to finding where my new pounds settle, it’s really exciting finding all these newly soft features of myself.
I do have some pictures on here showing where I started as well as where I am now.
3 years