Video performers

Hints & tips - how much free content?

How much free content should I upload?

It is completely up to you this one, however I would recommend posting free content regularly on a weekly basis to keep your profile present and at the top of the listings in the sections.

Why upload free content at all?

Uploading free content means your profile remains accessible to all members. They can see your uploads and based what they see, may upgrade to see your premium content.

Free content also allows people to use the Follow feature meaning when you then upload new or premium content these members are notified.

Free uploads should be treated in the same way as your premium uploads, i.e. ensure its of good quality. This will entice people to view your content and potentially upgrade.

Although we dont require that you do sets like other websites. You can consider doing set type photo shoots. You can then separate this into free and premium content such as..

1. Upload a picture and video that was taken at the same time. Add the picture as free content (You can even add a title and description that you have a video that goes with the pic) and then upload a premium video.

2. You could upload a 60 second video as a trailer in the free content section, and then upload the full video as premium content.

Tip: You can promote that you have uploaded content by messaging in the shouts or chat. There is no harm in advertising your content and building up rapport and a profile with members, just ensure you do not harass member to upgrade.

Remember: What you want is for people to click on the premium content to upgrade. So you are wanting your free content to be a taster of things to come, not the main course.

Happy uploading!

Thanks,
c00kie
5 years