Story authors

"searching for a story" thread

Does anyone know where I can find "Piggy's Last Breath"? it used to be on FF.
3 years

hazy:
I remember first reading this story on Deviantart, but it seems to have disappeared recently. Really enjoyed the concept and was hoping to find it again. Here’s the gist of the story:

An athletic young woman runs in a track meet, then wakes up the next day fat. She goes to the mall to buy new clothes and is insulted by some of her skinny friends who don’t recognize her. She eats a huge meal at the food court, buys clothes, then returns to her college dorm and falls asleep; when she wakes up she is even fatter, so fat that she breaks her scale. She struggles to make it to class, then bumps into a strange guy she noticed in the crowd at the track meet. He drops a typewriter he was carrying and it’s revealed that he was the one who caused her to gain weight every time she slept by typing it on the typewriter. She fails to chase after him, then comes across a female friend she talked to earlier at the track meet who is now also extremely fat. They go back to her dorm and end up becoming intimate; at the end, the two women are enormous and dating, they love being fat and don’t even remember when they used to be skinny and athletic.

That’s pretty much the whole thing; remembered it better than I thought I did. smiley If anyone knows the title/author or has a link, I’d greatly appreciate it.

yes! it was called The Fattening Of Natalie jensen and it was deviantart By a user called rub-ger but sadly it was deleted a while ago smiley

does anyone have a copy or a link please? it is my favourite weight gain story ever!
3 years

Was looking for a story I think its called settling in? Guy has a fat roommate who takes him on a cruise and he also gains. Tries dieting and his weight sort of yo-yos. I tried searching but maybe it got removed?
2 years

I'm looking for a story about a world where everyone has superpowers, and a guy has the power to change people's bodies so her gf asks her to make her fat
After he reverses the effect the same day he falls asleep and the girl starts gaining everyday because of the bf's powers
2 years

I'm looking for a story that was on Deviantart about a fat sorority that had a "proofing" period for potential members. Does anyone remember where to find it?
2 years

I'm looking for a story that involved feminization and dark themes. The general plot was that there was an organization of wealthy and powerful men who made a sport of capturing and fattening up effeminate, obese younger men. The title had the word "butterball", if I remember it correctly. If anyone has a now-defunct link, I might be able to locate it on archive.org. Thanks very much.
2 years

Dormammu12:
I'm looking for a story that involved feminization and dark themes. The general plot was that there was an organization of wealthy and powerful men who made a sport of capturing and fattening up effeminate, obese younger men. The title had the word "butterball", if I remember it correctly. If anyone has a now-defunct link, I might be able to locate it on archive.org. Thanks very much.

I don't have a link but I'm pretty sure the story you're referring to is Club Butterfat by Softpearboy. It's a shame the author decided to delete their account, it was a great story.
2 years

hwkeye13:
I'm looking for a story that was on Deviantart about a fat sorority that had a "proofing" period for potential members. Does anyone remember where to find it?

EmilyW:
I remember that very well, because it was the first story I ever wrote. I took it down, as I need to get through it with a fine comb before it can be resumed. I was writing myself into a corner, fixing inconsistencies ex post facto. 40 effin chapters when I realized I need to revise. It had a big following, which was surprising, because I am a newbie hack.

I just went to my software and opened a random page and read a piece of it.

"Fetish? Eating is not a fetish! Licking someone's foot is a fetish. Eating is a necessity so you don't die of hunger."

There is your redbubble T-shirt quote.

You are far too modest. It was engaging, entertaining, and effective smiley
I’ve enjoyed your work on here as well and look forward to reading more from you. I can’t wait for the revised story! Do you have anything else on DA?
Let me know if you need any help with editing, or if there’s anything else I can do.
2 years

Ok so when I was like 15 Ifound stories online and loved them I need to know of ALL the platforms people know about, because I can't find them.
One story was about a stepfather who drugged his wife and two stepdaughters food with weight gain powder. The mom and daughter never realize because the drug works on their mind as well, but the second daughter is immune to it and eventually figures it out. They go on a cruiz and to Itally somewhere in the story.
2 years

My heroine!
Also, incidentally, my heroin.
May your funnel never run empty.
2 years