Gaining

Female feeders: how it began

Whatever the reason, I'm glad that you lovely ladies awakened to your passions. Gives a fat guy like me something to hope for.
11 years

BoonahFace wrote:
I remember putting pillows under my clothing and pretending to be fat at a young age. I loved it but it was very innocent at the time.

i love that innocence with a girl ^^ so much and even when she does something like lifting up her shirt and looking at her slightly fatter belly getting a bit red in the face and say oh no i wonder where this comes from ^^ so cute
11 years

For me it was seeing my wonderful husband with his sad deflated belly (lose skin). He was so proud of his weight loss but I always knew that he would look better if he gained it back. I was right smiley
11 years

For me, I would have to say it was a comic book about a fat lady to would not date a skinny guy until he gained weight.

Then, after a summer vacation, when we came back to school, a good friend of mine gained so much weight over the summer. I was shocked and amazed. I never felt so excited to see that kind of growth.

Since then, I have always want to have my bf gain.
11 years

Marrie wrote:
I have no idea where this came from, but, since I was a kid I loved cartoons that ballooned with water or air.
As I got older, I always preferred chubby boys to adore, and mostly my crushes were on chubby boys.
When I was 23, I met a guy from Polland that was tall and he must had weighted like 120 or 130 kgs .... To have him on my hands was a huge turn on... Few year older, I dated a guy that stayed away on a business trip for 3 months, and I remember he added like 20 kgs on the trip, and once he got back I was completely insane about his body ... On 2006 I met this FA world, and since that, I can see myself each time looking for even bigger guys.

I also love food, and I love the idea of this indulgence feeling ... I like to cook and buy thinks that "my man" likes to eat ....

I can see myself a little bit of all this, feeder, foodie, feedee... For me, food is a part of this sexual hole concept .... I could never be attracted to a man that don't have a big and healthy appetite!

Also, I think sex after a good meal is a turn on ...

smiley

Having a girl like you would be a permanent turn on^^

sex only willl make it impossible for me to stay in shape if there is someone like you trying to fatten the man up ^^ lol

oh you are so interesting my lady ^^
11 years

What wonderful stories! I like thjis thread!
sinningineden wrote:
I do have one really early memory of making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for a couple of the guys who were working on our house. I must have been about 6 years old at the time, and I remember the sense of accomplishment and feeling really proud that I got praised for it. I think that incident ended up branching into my love of cooking, and as a consequence, peoples' reactions to it. I started cooking at family get-togethers and making baked goods whenever I had the supplies.

I was a really late bloomer as far as being a feeder. It was totally an accident. I had a friend/lover stay with me for about three months and he put on a good 40 pounds in that time. I would wake him up and feed him before I went to work (he would be in bed, and sometimes I would hand-feed him for the heck of it), then do it again when I got home. I found it incredibly enjoyable. Late at night we would stay up, and I would always make him snacks/treats. When he went from thin to chubby, I became even more attracted to him, which came as a surprise to me (I hadn't realized that it was something that would turn me on).

I did it again with another lover, inadvertently helping him pack on 35 pounds, and finally put two and two together. I recognized was most definitely getting something out of it that was a bit more than the normal satisfaction of making a good meal. From there I just ran with it. Now I feed anyone who is willing. smiley

P.S. I love this thread! The stories are really interesting. It's fascinating to get an idea of where it all began.
9 years

I wish I knew where it really began. Maybe it was those comments your grandma would make that said you had clean your plate before you got dessert. I figured that was normal and always did what she said. Then as I got older I began to wonder why I wasn't salivating over the latest ripped, hard bodied guys that all the other teen girls were but as soon as I saw a fat guy I felt something that society said I should be feeling for normal, muscular guys.

Sadly in the two and half boyfriends I've had I've never been allowed to tell them that I'd rather they be fat. Current BF expresses his dislike and resistance to the very idea of gaining weight.smiley
9 years

I would love to hear more of these from sincere FFAs and female feeders…
2 months