Feedees in western wa or bc?

Would love to take a dedicated feedee out 4 dinner and let her indulge herself as much as she likes and then a gentle belly rub afterwards
10 years

Seattle meet up?

Sketchman Thanks for organizing this. Your efforts were very much appreciated. It was such a good opportunity to spend a comfortable evening with some excellent, like minded company
10 years

Seattle meet up?

Depends on the date. I am away for a couple weeks in Dec
11 years

Rrrather.com "fat survey"

This is interesting. Out of 34,000 who responded to a rrrather.com survey 20% would rather be fat than skinny. Although it might be interesting to ask the question again with an average size pic and a much larger pic

www.rrrather.com/view/258/4
11 years

Ssbbw/feedee seattle/vancouver

Would love to get to know and chat with a bright, articulate SSBBW and or feedee. While I love fat and all the pleasure that it brings I would like someone who has a multifaceted personality and has a multitude of interests. I am a bit of a geek, kinda left leaning and definitely a unique personality
11 years

Ssbbw/feedee seattle/vancouver

Would love to get to know and chat with a bright, articulate SSBBW and or feedee. While I love fat and all the pleasure that it brings I would like someone who has a multifaceted personality and has a multitude of interests. I am a bit of a geek, kinda left leaning and definitely a unique personality
11 years
123   loading