Submission and domination

Drunk fetish anyone?

No harsh comments please. All precautions are carefully taken and mutual respect is of course a must. .
2 years

Drunk fetish anyone?

Well of course...provided she drinks a lot of beer and gets a nice round bulging gut and belches deeply after gorging herself on burgers and fries. Ahem, 'scuse me
2 years

Drunk fetish anyone?

Being a recovering alcoholic I think you are treading on a thin edge.
No way I want back on that train.
You do whatever you want.
2 years

Drunk fetish anyone?

Obviously this is all contingent on someone being responsible...
2 years

Drunk fetish anyone?

Taien:
Well of course...provided she drinks a lot of beer and gets a nice round bulging gut and belches deeply after gorging herself on burgers and fries. Ahem, 'scuse me
😊😊
2 years

Drunk fetish anyone?

chubby_danielle:
smiley
🍸🍺🍹🍷🍻
2 years

Drunk fetish anyone?

Ditzy:
Being a recovering alcoholic I think you are treading on a thin edge.
No way I want back on that train.
You do whatever you want.
I know what you mean and I can assure you that I am well aware of the risks and therefore extremely careful not to cross that line.. much more so than the average guy actually
2 years

Drunk fetish anyone?

It bugs me that no matter how many asurrances I make people still react the same. Yes, I know it's risky.. that's why I'm careful!

Overeating is risky too and I'm not so sure if it's really consentual if it's a food addiction

I'm not here to take advantage of vulnerable women! Please understand that once and for all smiley
2 years

Drunk fetish anyone?

Drunkgirlsupporter:
No harsh comments please. All precautions are carefully taken and mutual respect is of course a must. .

I´ve been into drinking and eating girls for al long time already. I like the slurring words and the staggering and stumbing around very much. It´s very sexy for me...yes, it´s a very special fetish. I´m not into taking advantage of the drunk girls/women and they don´t have to drink daily or very often but partying on weekends is fun. And fun is what we´re living for or am i wrong ?
2 years

Drunk fetish anyone?

You know I’m always down for a captain Morgan. 😜
Drunkgirlsupporter:
It bugs me that no matter how many asurrances I make people still react the same. Yes, I know it's risky.. that's why I'm careful!

Overeating is risky too and I'm not so sure if it's really consentual if it's a food addiction

I'm not here to take advantage of vulnerable women! Please understand that once and for all smiley
2 years
12   loading