Fattening others

Buy a funnel tube

Where i can buy a tube to force feed my girl?
2 years

Buy a funnel tube

Lolcame:
Where i can buy a tube to force feed my girl?

From what I can tell, the most inexpensive and simple solution is a beer bong. They even include a valve switch which is important. The alternative is to go to the hardware store to try to construct one, but the retail cost of the parts will likely add up to more in the end. At least, if you order the beer bong from Amazon anyway, it's pretty low cost. It's what I seem to see the most often. Most of them advertise a capacity of 5 cans, which at 12 fl. oz would add up to 60 fl. oz. Don't know if there's extra buffer room for 64 fl. oz., or half a gallon.

I'm close to making a weird contraption that consists of a clothing rack (something you'd ordinarily hang clothes from if your closet lacks space), a beer bong, and wire frame hangers to mount the beer bong to the rack. Possibly also string or shoe laces to tie the hangers together. I haven't tested this yet however. It may be necessary to punch holes near the top of the funnel.

Then again, this is because I'm looking to self funnel, and I don't yet have the capacity so I need an easy way to support it without having to hold it up for a real long time.

Hopefully something in here is useful to you.
2 years

Buy a funnel tube

Thank you very much! If i wanna find it in hardware store which one should i try?
2 years

Buy a funnel tube

Lolcame:
Thank you very much! If i wanna find it in hardware store which one should i try?

Any of the major chains should have funnels, PVC tubing, hose clamps, and valves. But it might be tricky to find a funnel with a tight fit for the tube. But like I said, given the cost you're likely better off just getting a premade beer bong.

I've never heard of a hardware store selling those put together. If you really don't want to use Amazon, there's other online sellers. If it must be in person, your best shot may be Spencer's (if you still have one) or a liquor store near a university (if you have one). Most liquor stores in general don't sell these.

As for what I said earlier about wireframe hangers, scratch that. A better idea would be punching 4 holes near the top edge of the funnel, in an X pattern (imagine if you were to cut a pizza into 4 slices). Then use string, twine, or fishing line to go through the holes. At the center of the X shape the string will make, should be able to support that with an S hook (that could fit on a clothing rack), or if it's possible, a ceiling hook. Although that elaborate support mechanism is most useful for self funneling. Another nice thing about the portable clothing rack, is that being portable, means it can be used in front of the computer, in the living room while sitting on the couch, and/or wherever else you want.

Whatever you do though, don't use the shower curtain bar in the bathroom unless certain. Those are usually flimsy and weak, and likely won't support the weight of this contraption, or the contents when filled.
2 years

Buy a funnel tube

Empty a 2 liter of Coke and cut the bottom out.

Buy a 1 inch inner diameter tube from the hardware store. About 18 to 24 inches long.

Place the mouth of the bottle in the tube.

You now have a 2 liter funnel bong.

Goal: do a full one with gain shake in a single shot
2 years