Body inflation

Potato flakes?

Has anyone ever tried putting the flakes in those empty pill capsules? This method has intrigued me forever, but the one time I tried it I couldnt get past the taste, even doing it as fast as I could.

After thinking about those capsules to get it down, I've been thinking about how hot it would be to down a ton of them and feel myself expand from nothing. If it will be instantaneous that all of the capsules will dissolve or if it will be a slower inflation.
2 years

Potato flakes?

How does that work with the flakes in general? Just downing some of those and it'll happen or do you need to drink something (etc.) for it to work?
2 years

Potato flakes?

Ney:
How does that work with the flakes in general? Just downing some of those and it'll happen or do you need to drink something (etc.) for it to work?

theyre instant potatos. so they expand rapidly with water. usually people mix it into a paste consistency and eat that and then chug water. I honestly cannot get past the taste and texture of it. so i thought putting it in the capsules, throwing back a handful and chugging might do the same, albeit a little slower
2 years