General

Other places to meet people into feedism

Those are basically it and its usually always the same people on all the sites. You can try Fetlife too, if you can handle some more extreme stuff once and awhile.
2 years

GetUChonky:
Hi all, just wondering if anyone knows of any online feedism communities other than here (Fantasy Feeder), Curvage, Feabie, and tumblr smiley

There are some people on insta, there are a number of discord servers, dimensions magazine if you’re feeling oldschool.

There are also some telegram groups which are smaller but people share pics links and videos.
2 years

Twitter
2 years

There is also ffambrosia which is designed for Female Fat Admirers and BHMs. It's a small community but it's nice.
2 years

Tiktok
2 years

Satana:
There is also ffambrosia which is designed for Female Fat Admirers and BHMs. It's a small community but it's nice.

Zampano708:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What?
2 years

Satana:

RoundMouseStuff:
I've come across ffambrosia before but I thought it was a dead site? Is it active at all?

Yes it is active. You can talk to people without messages limited there (and send pictures). Although I think the interface would need some updates.
2 years

Zampano708:
Oh, that's all a joke.. I now at least know why the community of admirers of fat women is significantly larger and much better. The FFA's speeches only here online so swollen.. most of it's just talk. Pathetic... no matter what platform. The only good thing here are the stories...

What do you mean? I also regret there aren't more FFAs... I think a lot of them are still in the closet or don't want to interact online. Too bad.
Anyway I'm still active online and I hope there will be more.
2 years

Ayumi Orihime:
We may be few but we're definitely out there! πŸ˜‰

Well color me impressed!
2 years

Perhaps I should move to Montreal smiley
2 years
12   loading