Fattening others

Girlfriends unintentional gain

Recently was talking to my partner about how I've accidentally gained a few kilos working from home.

During us talking about this, we got to talking about a period when I lived in another area. And how I was glad my area didn't have delivery otherwise I would have gained heaps (and been about the 100kgs I am now) unlike her, with a bit of self control.

After telling her this though, she seemed to express alot of doubt about her self control stopping that. Telling me she'd probably be even bigger then me by now because she would have ordered it all the time, and that when she was younger she used to love junk food.

At the end of last year she lost about 15-20kgs putting her down to about 65gks (at 5ft tall). Her highest was about 80kgs.

But now after talking to her she told me she had accidentally gained probably more then 5kgs in the past few months, putting her pretty close to 70kgs again. And has basically given up on going to the gym.

Now hopefully soon we are moving in together and with each of our eating habits (we both love food) I honestly do believe she could get to my size.

From what I have said would you guys agree?
2 years

Absolutely. If she's a food lover and, from what you wrote, she doesn't really mind gaining a bit.

Just keep loving her and she will love herself smiley
2 years

With people nothing is inevitable, people can make up their mind to change their habits and lifestyle at any point, and some will stick with that.

That said, it sounds like she already has doubts about her dedication to keeping weight off, and with the encouragement of your bad habits, it seems likely that she'll get at least up to her previous high weight. Whatever caused her to change her habits and lose might prompt her to so again when she gets to that size, or she might decide that this time she's ok with it, only time will tell.

Certainly it can't hurt to tell her how beautiful you think she is, how sexy she is to you, to show her a lot of affection in private and in public, and do what you can to keep her in clothes that fit (nothing like too tight clothes and the prospect of having to shop for a larger size to motivate some people to lose some weight).

Good luck to both of you, and I hope your moving in together all goes smoothly!
2 years

Mentioned to me today that despite eating more then she ever has, and ordering delivery alot more frequently, and basically giving up on the gym she hasn't actually hasn't gained anything at all really. She is currently sitting around about 60kg.

Now I always tell her how beautiful she is but I guess I just have to wait for her metabolism to crack before she really packs it on. I think with pretty little influence at all she could get back up to 70kg+ depending on how out of control her eating gets.
2 years

That is one thing about regular over-eating, it does tend to progress. That is, if you are eating until you are really full, your capacity tends to increase over time. So if you keep eating until you are full (as opposed to set amounts of food) you likely gradually start eating more. (again bodies will vary, people have free will, and all of that. Just a general trend that many people here have noticed they have gone through. The "I used to think five pieces of pizza was a huge meal, but I just finished an entire pizza and I'm still hungry, hard to believe how much my capacity has increased since I started eating as much as I wanted" type of thing)
2 years

Possibly some delayed gaining will be going with her. If she has been eating a bunch and not noticed a gain….it is a good thing because she probably just will keep eating the same or more….and these delayed gains have a way of just all of a sudden showing up. I feel that sweet spot is about 2 weeks. By this time she may not only have increased her appetite and capacity but she will keep eating more out of control….best of luck keep us updated if you see this happened.
2 years

It honestly just feels like the second her metabolism dies, she'll just pile it on.

I know that if I leave snacks around her she would snack herself silly. She has a serious addiction to chocolate and sweets and she pretty much looses all self control around them.

Even just food in general at the moment she has very little control around. I'll often get a message after she's finished dinner telling me she's stuffed. My favourite was a month or so ago when after a particularly large dinner and several pieces of cake I just got along the lines of: "HELP ME, I'M SO FUCKING STUFFED" sent to me out of the blue.

I know at her height too 10 or 20 kilos would be huge. So it would be interesting to see that, or even more because I know at 80 she was really cute and chubby. 100kg+ she'd be a very soft and lazy ball.
2 years

Man, this girl I've been seeing is just like that, working at home and specially this summer which she basically stayed home, had a toll on her. She doesn't seem to car, only that some of her clothes are a bit tighter.

Even last month when we went out togheter she brought a dress and told me it had to be like that because she had to unbutton her pants for driving.

I think she has no idea those kinds of talk are a turn on for me, but she does them anyways.

Out of the blue she usually starts talking about chocolates, she has a real sweet tooth, even more than myself.

Wish me luck because I definitely want to see this relationship progress to the next level
2 years

Keep her happy and plump.
2 years

modulo9:
Keep her happy and plump.

That's the plan, I know if I keep her happy and comfortable she'll probably be back to her old (or beyond) weight eventually.

Not forcing anything though. If she wants to get fit that's her choice and I'm gonna respect that.

But I'd definitely like to see her above 90kg or 100kg for at least a little while. With how lazy she likes to be and how her weight distributes itself though, I couldn't imagine her getting thin again after being that weight.

120kg+ would look amazing, but I'd imagine she'd be rounder then she is tall at that weight and would definitely struggle to get around.
2 years
12   loading