Events

Club indulge

Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone has been to any of th Club Indulge events in London?

Em and I bought tickets and are super stoked to go in October, just to mingle and have a fun girls weekend.

So far most that I've heard I'd positive but I'd like to get other opinions or stories. Or what to expect.

Thanks x
2 years

Club indulge

It's apparently a place that holds dances and clothes swaps and what not for bbws. I looked up their Facebook.
2 years

Club indulge

bones:
I've not been to an event, but know people who have - some of whom have been going regularly for years. I was told that its good fun, with the only potential downside that it's a bit cliquey and there are existing groups of friends. If you're confident and outgoing I guess that shouldn't be an issue. Plus if it's the two of you going it's easier to mingle with people. Have a good time if you both go!

Thank you for that smiley we are going together and plan to meet a few girlfriends to go with as well, so it won't be too lonely if no one says hey. But I'm always open to meeting new people so we hope it isn't too cliquey.
2 years

Club indulge

We're gonna go to the Halloween party. I haven't properly celebrated Halloween since I moved over here
2 years

Club indulge

There's a small one I think next weekend but Halloween is the main one on the 30th
2 years

Club indulge

Yeah I’m going. I’ll be going on my own but I might know people there, idk?
2 years

Club indulge

Hadn’t been to a Halloween party in a coupla years. Last time I went, it was a combination Halloween/‘80s party. I was Crockett from Miami Vice. These days, I’d need a bigger sport jacket :-) I’d be Pot Belly Crockett :-)
2 years

Club indulge

HappyBigBelly:
Hadn’t been to a Halloween party in a coupla years. Last time I went, it was a combination Halloween/‘80s party. I was Crockett from Miami Vice. These days, I’d need a bigger sport jacket :-) I’d be Pot Belly Crockett :-)

Now you could go as Crockett & Tubbs.....smiley
2 years

Club indulge

Or if you watch Bosch, you could go as Barrel (two of the detectives on the show are nicknamed "Crate and Barrel" ).
2 years

Club indulge

HappyBigBelly:

dragorat:
Now you could go as Crockett & Tubbs.....smiley

Ha, that party was indeed at least 20-30 pounds ago :-)
2 years