Stuffing

Buffet tips?

Drink lots of water the day before to prepare your body. Don’t starve yourself too much before you go, because then your stomach will shrink and you won’t be able to fit as much. Drinking a little water while stuffing is nice imo because it can help condense the food you’re eating and help you fit even more.
2 years

Buffet tips?

Danny823:
Drink lots of water the day before to prepare your body. Don’t starve yourself too much before you go, because then your stomach will shrink and you won’t be able to fit as much. Drinking a little water while stuffing is nice imo because it can help condense the food you’re eating and help you fit even more.

How about soda? After you’ve stuffed yourself and you really can’t take another bite, would chugging a bunch of soda help you feel either heavier, bloated or fatter?
2 years

Buffet tips?

MrCupeKe:
How about soda? After you’ve stuffed yourself and you really can’t take another bite, would chugging a bunch of soda help you feel either heavier, bloated or fatter?

My opinion is that if you’re trying to get bloated, then soda is great! But if your goal is to consume as many calories as possible, then soda will fill you up too much and it’s better to stick to a little water or milk while you focus on eating foods.
2 years

Buffet tips?

An important tip that I haven't seen too many people talk about is timing. If you can go to a buffet at off-peak hours, if you get the end of one meal and the start of another there is often more variety, fewer people, and less pressure from staff to get you out so they can turn your table or booth over to the next customer or to clean up at the end of a shift. For a two-hour stuffing, try to do 20 minute stages: 20 minutes of eating voraciously until the fullness hits, 20 minutes picking and choosing items to try to eat a few bites of even if you are full and doing a few laps around the buffet to stretch your legs, 20 minutes of resting and settling, 20 minutes of focused slow and steady eating just to push yourself, 20 minutes recovery by picking at something small or nursing a drink and letting things settle some more, then take the whole last 20 minutes for dessert.
2 years

Buffet tips?

This might seem obvious. But wear stretchy pants nothing with a belt. Like athletic shorts or sweat pants. That way you don't have to loosen the belt or unbutton mid stuffing. It's embarrassingly hot. And your feeder will love it. But if your not going with your feeder or it's your town that's just looks you don't need really. And if you barley fit in a booth before you start. Move to a table you won't regret it when it's time to get up lol. And I like to do kinda like Jaydeen was saying but I like to do one plate at a time. That way I have time to get up and move around letting it settle making room for more.
2 years