General

Don't go to the loo, lay down

Got Tummy ache after a big meal and milkshake?

Me too and you will want to go to the loo because of the pains in your tummy but don't go as this will hinder your weight gain.

Lay on the bed for half an hour and the tummy pains will go and you'll store more fat that way
2 years

william keay:
Got Tummy ache after a big meal and milkshake?

Me too and you will want to go to the loo because of the pains in your tummy but don't go as this will hinder your weight gain.

Lay on the bed for half an hour and the tummy pains will go and you'll store more fat that way

The vast majority of calories are absorbed in the small intestine. Once it gets to the large intestine it's pretty much just water and things you can't digest. The large intestine reabsorbs the water. Then that's it, you then go to the bathroom.

Trying to actively not go to the bathroom will most likely only result in constipation. As the large intestine will keep drawing out water and make things harder and even painful. So, just eat and let your body do its thing. Our bodies are amazingly capable of absorbing calories and nutrients. Best of luck!
2 years

I haven't been constipated for 16 years thanks to all the hot Sause and curry's I eat.

I'm just trying to help out all the people who can't gain weight who are just shitting everything out and not getting the best out of the food xx
2 years

william keay:
I'm just trying to help out all the people who can't gain weight who are just shitting everything out and not getting the best out of the food xx

As primal says, that isn't how digestion works. When you need to use the bathroom after a large/heavy meal, it's just your body "clearing space." Anything that needs to go has already been digested, so you're not going to get any extra calories from resisting the urge to go. You'll only end up causing your body problems.
2 years