Fat experiences

Feeders who got fat: share your story!

I find it really interesting when feeders gain weight/Transition into a Feedee.

If your a Feeder who gained/Became a Feedee, Feel free to share your experience/Story!
2 years

In fattening up my girlfriend, I ate along with her to help it seem more natural. She still doesn’t know I was feeding her up, she just assumes we’ve become very fat together naturally!
2 years

I was a feeder before, with a 370+lb girlfriend. She kind of encouraged/enabled my own gain a lot and it ended up becoming a big part of my life now.

One funny thing I've found recently with my gaining is that I've gotten physically bigger faster than my mind can keep up, which means I keep forgetting/misjudging how large I am and bumping my hips and belly into things and while it's funny, it can be damn painful sometimes!
2 years

Captain Cake:
I was a feeder before, with a 370+lb girlfriend. She kind of encouraged/enabled my own gain a lot and it ended up becoming a big part of my life now.

One funny thing I've found recently with my gaining is that I've gotten physically bigger faster than my mind can keep up, which means I keep forgetting/misjudging how large I am and bumping my hips and belly into things and while it's funny, it can be damn painful sometimes!
How did she manage to get you to eventually take up gaining? Seems like quite an interesting story!
2 years

It wasn't hard to be honest! She liked big guys as well and from spending time with her I naturally gained some and she always tried to make me keep up with her eating habits (and of course I often chose to have food to encourage her as well) and I found after gaining some that I actually really enjoyed it on myself too.

Now I just want to be bigger than she ever was. It's like a weird revenge story 😂
2 years

Captain Cake:
It wasn't hard to be honest! She liked big guys as well and from spending time with her I naturally gained some and she always tried to make me keep up with her eating habits (and of course I often chose to have food to encourage her as well) and I found after gaining some that I actually really enjoyed it on myself too.

Now I just want to be bigger than she ever was. It's like a weird revenge story 😂
It honestly sound like a real cool turn of events! Thank you for sharing!
2 years

Captain Cake:
from spending time with her I naturally gained some and she always tried to make me keep up with her eating habits (and of course I often chose to have food to encourage her as well) and I found after gaining some that I actually really enjoyed it on myself too.

my experience was very similar - i have posted about it elsewhere in the forums, so i'll just summarize my experience: i was a fit, athletic feeder from my 20s and thru all of my 30s. it was when i started dating a ssbbw who was not interested in gaining that i kind of fell into it.

like @captain cake i found just being around her and her decadent eating & drinking habits had an effect on me. when we moved in together i was spending so much time with her that my gym time grew more and more infrequent. then it became a decision to "take some time off" from the gym, stop stressing about it, and just enjoy life.

the slippery slope was that some "time off" made it too hard to get back into going to the gym, and her influence on my appetites was too strong to resist! so even though we split up more than a year ago, i've continued to gain weight!

now my much slimmer girlfriend gets a kick out of feeding me sometimes. smiley which isn't helping me lose any weight, lol!
2 years

Captain Cake:
from spending time with her I naturally gained some and she always tried to make me keep up with her eating habits (and of course I often chose to have food to encourage her as well) and I found after gaining some that I actually really enjoyed it on myself too.

canuck:
my experience was very similar - i have posted about it elsewhere in the forums, so i'll just summarize my experience: i was a fit, athletic feeder from my 20s and thru all of my 30s. it was when i started dating a ssbbw who was not interested in gaining that i kind of fell into it.

like @captain cake i found just being around her and her decadent eating & drinking habits had an effect on me. when we moved in together i was spending so much time with her that my gym time grew more and more infrequent. then it became a decision to "take some time off" from the gym, stop stressing about it, and just enjoy life.

the slippery slope was that some "time off" made it too hard to get back into going to the gym, and her influence on my appetites was too strong to resist! so even though we split up more than a year ago, i've continued to gain weight!

now my much slimmer girlfriend gets a kick out of feeding me sometimes. smiley which isn't helping me lose any weight, lol!
Sounds real interesting, I'll have to read up on more of your experience! But it sounds like your girlfriend is one lucky girl! Thank you for sharing!
2 years

I think I'm at the begining of the 'slippery slope'... Just taken some time off from the gym while I move, which has also lead to me eating fast food 2-3 times a day. Question is - do I let go or try to fight it?
2 years

UKX20:
I think I'm at the begining of the 'slippery slope'... Just taken some time off from the gym while I move, which has also lead to me eating fast food 2-3 times a day. Question is - do I let go or try to fight it?
Hmm now that is a question!
2 years
12   loading