Stuffing

Choose my dinner

So I have been super motivated to do stuffings lately and thought it would be fun to have someone else choose what I stuff myself with. I don’t have a feeder or anything and thought a forum might be better so I can get at least a couple ideas. I personally enjoy feeling really bloated to the point where my breathing is shallow so any foods that maximize this effect would be preferred. But of course I’m open to anything. Excited to see what comes up!
2 years

Choose my dinner

Bigbelliedbeauty:
So I have been super motivated to do stuffings lately and thought it would be fun to have someone else choose what I stuff myself with. I don’t have a feeder or anything and thought a forum might be better so I can get at least a couple ideas. I personally enjoy feeling really bloated to the point where my breathing is shallow so any foods that maximize this effect would be preferred. But of course I’m open to anything. Excited to see what comes up!
Tater tot casserole: cook 3 lbs of ground beef, add in 3 packets of your favorite taco seasoning, put mixed taco meat into a 9X12 baking pan, take 3 cans of cream of mushroom soup and spread it evenly over the top of the taco meat, pre cook 1 bag of tater tots, put them in an even layer on top of the cream of mushroom soup, bake in oven for 20 minutes, take dish out of oven and add 8 to 16 ounces of mozzarella cheese over the top of the tater tots, bake in oven for about 10 more minutes or until cheese is melted to your likings (oven temp 350 degrees. Enjoy!!
2 years

Choose my dinner

Pigeon:
Edibles + Chinese Buffet = Very Bloated and Plump

Aye this doesn’t sound too bad actually. I might just try it out
2 years

Choose my dinner

A pasta bake would be very easy to indulge in
2 years

Choose my dinner

Pizza plus burger combination is nice :

Lage dominoes

Double chees burgers (as many as you can eat)

Ice cream
2 years