Lifestyle tips

Do you feel fatter in the mirror than on yourself?

This has been happening to me lately.
Someimes I look in a mirror or take a picture of myself and think "dang, I'm fat."

But when I'm looking at myself or feel my body it doesn't feel that way at all. Does it happen to you? I dont "feel" fat, but I look fat.
2 years

Somewhat. Happens more often when I'm not expecting to see myself, or when I see a full length mirror rather than a regular one.

For many gainers, we have a real issue experiencing our own obesity as well as we are able to see it on others. I often have to remind myself that I consider other guys of my weight and height to be chubs even if I don't feel like one myself
2 years

I feel exactly the opposite. When I look in the mirror both nude and dressed I look chubby. I’m very broad shouldered. I don’t have a big butt. I have very shapely legs.
Yet when I feel my body it’s a whole different ball game. I’m friggen huge. Big belly that sticks out and up. As big as my boobs are belly is out there. It’s such a turn on.
2 years

I feel like this.

I think it’s one reason I like taking pictures!

Like I often don’t feel like I look fat but seeing myself I’m like woah!
2 years

I don’t have a full length mirror to see my body, however I do often take videos of myself to see how much I’ve gained! I don’t really feel too much bigger, however looking at videos I’ve made recently and comparing them to old videos I can definitely see I’ve gotten fatter!
2 years

I definitely look fatter in the mirror than I think I am. Oddly, not so much in pictures. I take a selfie and think I’m not really that fat.
2 years

Absolutely feel this. I try to take photos anyway because I know that if I keep at this I'll like having more photos, but it's hard when they seem underwhelming sometimes lol.
2 years

I look fatter in the mirror to me. However the photos taken by others makes me think how fat I am now.

The photos I have posted are taken at angles to enhance my appearance of being fat.
2 years

I don’t feel that fat (maybe a bit chubby) but I feel I look massive in photos, especially photos taken by other people
2 years

Feedmesqueezeme:
I don’t feel that fat (maybe a bit chubby) but I feel I look massive in photos, especially photos taken by other people

John Smith:
Have you always been obese prior actively gaining weight?

I’ve never been skinny but I used to be chubby. The only times I really feel fat is if I gain weight quickly. I have just gotten fatter and fatter over the years so it’s very possible that is why.
2 years
12   loading