Stuffing

How to get past that “i’m gonna puke” feeling

The title is self explanatory. How do you get past the feeling that you’re going to puke if you eat another bite?
2 years

Belly rubs and a sexy distraction!

But as soon as it went away he just stuffed me with another donut so it didn’t work for long. 🤔😉😍
2 years

I've always been a firm believer in omaprazole
2 years

Is it really wise to try to push past that?

There's definitely a middle ground between comfortably full/moderately satisfied, and the "ate so much I feel like I couldn't eat another bite" feeling; the same feeling where most folks would probably think "Oof I ate too much!" While often easier said than done, particularly because of scheduling concerns, it seems that if you can consistently achieve this "too full" feeling, it'll take more food each time to get there.

Last thing you want is to actually throw up. Not only is it unpleasant, but it also means those calories will fail to be digested.

My suggestion would be to try waiting an hour or two before attempting to eat more.
2 years

You can stretch your capacity over time. Eating for hours, placing more as you settle will help you keep it all inside. Pumpkin Enzyme is good for digestion. Learning to pace yourself is even better. When you get more in touch with your body, you can feel signs of when to slow down, stop and what is safe to eat as you keep going or waiting it out and slowly finishing whats on your plate.
Those from households where the mantra was not to waste food and clean your plate, will find it easier than others.
2 years

EIIe:
Belly rubs and a sexy distraction!

But as soon as it went away he just stuffed me with another donut so it didn’t work for long. 🤔😉😍

I’m with you — belly rubs and positive stimulation works well for both partners :-)
2 years

take your time, learn your limits. if you feel sick..relax..belly rubs , drink water till you feel good to eat more
2 years

The best advice is not to push yourself, really. You want to stretch your stomach and not actually losing any food. If you feel bloated, just rest a little, wait until the feeling is gone and then start again. Eat slowly and take your time, let your body adjust to the huge amount of food, over time you will be able to eat more and more and gain weight effectively.
2 years

Mescaline, Attarax and Dramamine will help, if taken before, then stuff like never before!!
2 years