Fat experiences

What does rapid weight gain feel like?

While it definitely depends on personal preference, I can say for myself that constantly being stuffed is not comfortable. While it’s sometimes fun having the stuffed feeling it’s restrictive and you constantly feel sluggish. If that’s your thing, then go for it, if it’s not, then definitely take things at your own pace.
2 years

I've been gaining again recently and mainly what I notice is more fat accumulating around my chin and back. When I walk down the stairs is when I notice it most, as I can feel parts jiggle that didn't used to before. I feel like a few weeks ago I could get up off the couch with no problems, but now its a conscious effort. I enjoy feeling stuffed to capacity, and quite often eat as much as I can to have my belly bulging out as far as possible. Recently I've been eating or drinking as much as I can manage, and then inflating orally while I lie on my back so achieve total beach ball look. What I notice then is my bulk catches me by surprise, and I'll knock into things I didn't before. My lower abdominal muscles ache from the distention of my stomach, and my breaths are shallow as my stuffed stomach pushes into where my lungs want to occupy. Also, despite feeling stuffed, I never really feel full for very long? The minute my stomach clears a little I feel like I could eat again about half an hour later, but I'm usually too tired or lazy to move at that point so I leave it 😂
2 years

Allthebelly:
Has anyone purposely gained a lot of weight really fast or stuffed themselves constantly for an extended period?
Just curious what it felt like. How heavy did your belly feel and was it constantly pushed out?
I can't really stuff without getting tired of it, but I've inflated to almost bursting and it felt amazing.

120+lb in 8 months...it's cumming in slow, jiggly motion smiley
2 years

Allthebelly:
Has anyone purposely gained a lot of weight really fast or stuffed themselves constantly for an extended period?
Just curious what it felt like. How heavy did your belly feel and was it constantly pushed out?
I can't really stuff without getting tired of it, but I've inflated to almost bursting and it felt amazing.

chubbybunnywriter:
120+lb in 8 months...it's cumming in slow, jiggly motion smiley

John Smith:
Your weight-gain rate is steadily faring at a Tier 8) -- or vastly above-average/vastly greater-than-average/beyond high-average weight gain, with no signs about you hitting a plateau yet.

Very impressive. I wonder if it will lasts within the ninth to tenth months of your journey. Otherwise, how much do you eat and drink on a daily basis?

I am not counting, just trying to make myself full to bursting constantly.
2 years

I've gained weight at different points in my life either from medications or medical issues, and rapid weight gain is one of those things that can catch you by surprise. One day, your clothes fit fine, and the very next month, you've grown out of everything you own. It's costly and for me it was uncomfortable and difficult, mainly because of the health issues aspect.
2 years

Rapid weight gain for extended periods started to feel uncomfortable. Gaining 20, 40, or 60 pounds within a matter of months is a significant amount of weight that you're now stuck with, lugging it around 24/7. I would experience some aches and pains, and some knee, foot, and ankle discomfort. My body eventually adjusted to the weight, and now I feel fine. Just keep in mind that too much weight gain, too quickly, and for too long will put a strain on you until your body gets used to it.

Oops! I missed the second question. When I gained weight while on Prednisone, my belly felt quite heavy. When washing dishes or bending over for prolonged periods of time, I could feel the strain in my lower back. Yes, my belly was constantly pushed out. Due to all the visceral fat, the skin on my belly felt tight. I also noticed that it was more difficult for me to bend at the waist while sitting down.

Having all that weight protruding forward from my belly made it very difficult to tie my shoes. It was very common for me to be out of breathe by the time I got the job done.

Since weaning off the prednisone, I have lost quite a bit of weight, and regained a little bit of it. It looks like I have lost much of the visceral fat. My belly does not protrude like it used to, and it feels very soft and jiggly, with a belly apron starting to develop.
2 years

So many have replied to the first question I don’t want to be redundant …..but with regard to the second one.

Always stuffed big gut from morning to night when you stuff all day. Your appetite increases to the point your not even hungry when it is time for the next meal but them once you start eating you just keep going like a bottomless pit. During my time of four months my gut was huge, distended and bloated all the time. You have to adjust for so much more belly sticking out in front of you with size not really weight in my situation. Bumping into things with your gut sticking so much further in front of you, not seeing your feet…..bending over to pick something up your but hits something else because you have addressed the situation of making more room for your new frontal.
2 years

I've been getting some much needed and very much wanted encouragement this month. I'm gaining rapidly, I've simply never felt better, and my libido is off the charts. I've gained 12 pounds over the last 14 days. 247 to 259 isn't exactly a massive gain, but in such a short period of time, it feels really big. I'm never hungry, and when I've pushed myself I end up super bloated and it feels like all the blood leaves my head to help with digestion. I've felt incapacitated for an hour or two at times, but I'm getting better at handling it. Last night I went out and ate something like 3000 calories in a sitting. I felt like a silly, fat zombie and I had a ton of fun feeling all dopey as I walked around the mall like that. I've experienced physical discomfort at times, but I never felt ill or unpleasant. It's weird, I wouldn't say my energy levels are low, but I do find myself doing things at a much slower pace. I like that though, I genuinely find it really enjoyable to have no choice but to move and do things much more slowly. I have to spend a lot more time in bed and I'm actually really liking it. It feels calm and comforting to me. When I notice the extra weight it feels like I'm wrapped in a nice soft heavy blanket. I love it. My belly seems to fill up and distend, but it doesn't stay like that constantly, I'm definitely laying down a lot of fat and losing some muscle mass too. I had started out with the goal of getting to 300lbs, but it's becoming very clear, that that's just going to be a starting point for me. I'm already making plans and putting support systems into place for much larger gains over time. There's no way I could do this without encouragement. As someone who sees themselves as submissive, I experience more pleasure through other people than I do myself, and it absolutely thrills and energizes me to know my feeders are enjoying their role in this. For me, that's really the most satisfying and important thing.
2 years

Zora:
Rapid weight gain for extended periods started to feel uncomfortable. Gaining 20, 40, or 60 pounds within a matter of months is a significant amount of weight that you're now stuck with, lugging it around 24/7. I would experience some aches and pains, and some knee, foot, and ankle discomfort. My body eventually adjusted to the weight, and now I feel fine. Just keep in mind that too much weight gain, too quickly, and for too long will put a strain on you until your body gets used to it.

Oops! I missed the second question. When I gained weight while on Prednisone, my belly felt quite heavy. When washing dishes or bending over for prolonged periods of time, I could feel the strain in my lower back. Yes, my belly was constantly pushed out. Due to all the visceral fat, the skin on my belly felt tight. I also noticed that it was more difficult for me to bend at the waist while sitting down.

Having all that weight protruding forward from my belly made it very difficult to tie my shoes. It was very common for me to be out of breathe by the time I got the job done.

Since weaning off the prednisone, I have lost quite a bit of weight, and regained a little bit of it. It looks like I have lost much of the visceral fat. My belly does not protrude like it used to, and it feels very soft and jiggly, with a belly apron starting to develop.

Thanks for sharing. It's really good advice. I am gaining weight very slow, would love to get softer belly with a belly apron. Much more sexy then gaining with visceral fat.
2 years

When I was 1* and around 300 I met my first feeder who regularly spoiled me, I gained 94 pounds in a year and two months. I had the angriest red/purple stretch marks around my shoulders and belly. I spent most of my time in my slightly caved in spot on the couch, practically watching my belly take over more and more of my thighs, which were also plastered together, and thicker than most girl's waist. I remember it becoming harder and harder to drag my girth out of that divet in the couch, belly hanging low and trying to keep me anchored there.
I was drinking heavy cream and ice cream milk shakes, with coconut cream from a can that came in at a whopping 150 calories per table spoon. After those shakes I swear I could almost feel myself getting fatter trying to process all of that fat
2 years
12   loading