2 years
attachment
attachment

Love padding

Any Comments?
2 years
attachment

Love padding

What do you pad with? Have you gone out in public padded? Just curious, I have posted some of my padded photos on this forum as well.

I am also a casual gainer, so padding isn't as important or necessary as it once was to me.
2 years

Love padding

fanedfox:
What do you pad with? Have you gone out in public padded? Just curious, I have posted some of my padded photos on this forum as well.

I am also a casual gainer, so padding isn't as important or necessary as it once was to me.

I pad with duvet and some other stuff... tie everything to have that look

never went in public like that how about you?

where can I find your pics?
2 years

Love padding

[url=https://fantasyfeeder.com/pics/photo'>fantasyfeeder.com/pics/photo
2 years

Love padding

fanedfox:

bigguy16br:
I pad with duvet and some other stuff... tie everything to have that look

never went in public like that how about you?

where can I find your pics?

I have padded in public, but it was a long time ago. I pad myself when I jog in the mornings, but only a small pad in my jogging shorts to give me a larger butt. I don't count that.
2 years

Love padding

Expatbhm:
I have padded in public a few times. Sometimes just to drive around and pick up fast food, other times walking around in public. You have to be really sure of your setup to walk around. Had an embarrassing moment with that once.

let's talk more about padding... add me on discord bigguy16br#5225
2 years

Love padding

I'd love to talk about padding, add me on discord, love to have a good conversation about that, especially about public experiences with it. Inflationlover1799#7363
1 year

Love padding

sure!! I'm bigguy16br#5225
1 year

Love padding

Expatbhm:
I have padded in public a few times. Sometimes just to drive around and pick up fast food, other times walking around in public. You have to be really sure of your setup to walk around. Had an embarrassing moment with that once.

Really? tell me more
1 year