Feedback and suggestions

Gifs as premium?

Is it anyway to put up gifs to premium content? I did try with pics but i did just end up as a pic and not moving.

Thanks.
3 years

Gifs as premium?

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch. We do allow GIF images as regular and premium content.

I have just tested this myself and uploaded a GIF image and encountered the same issue as yourself where it only displayed the first frame of the animation as a still image.

Leave this with me, as I will need to speak with the site owner about this one!

Thanks.
3 years

Gifs as premium?

Thanks šŸ˜ŠšŸ‘
3 years

Gifs as premium?

Have you got some answers?
3 years

Gifs as premium?

Hi Perviania,

Sorry about not updating the thread. This is still something we need to look into. Unfortunately it has been put on the back burner for now as we are working on some site updates at the moment. But rest assured we will get this looked into.
3 years

Gifs as premium?

FF Team:
Hi Perviania,

Sorry about not updating the thread. This is still something we need to look into. Unfortunately it has been put on the back burner for now as we are working on some site updates at the moment. But rest assured we will get this looked into.

Great!
3 years

Gifs as premium?

Is this something thatā€™s possible yet? Just wondering! I wouldnā€™t mind making do with just videos in the meantime but the rules donā€™t allow short videos so Iā€™d love to be able to share gifs šŸ˜•
2 years

Gifs as premium?

sweettoothsweetheart:
Is this something thatā€™s possible yet? Just wondering! I wouldnā€™t mind making do with just videos in the meantime but the rules donā€™t allow short videos so Iā€™d love to be able to share gifs šŸ˜•

Hi, thanks for your interest in this. We have added this to our potential new features list. While it is something we may persue it's not something that will be done in the immediate future.

Were working hard on improving the site and fixing bugs to get FF running to the best possible standard. But please keep your ideas coming as we love to hear your suggestions. People who are part of thsi community help shape the site so all of your input is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
2 years

Gifs as premium?

I second this feedback. Gif making is my specialty and I find it really fun! It would be great to be able to upload gifs here.
2 years