Events

Connecticut

Any feeders in Connecticut wanna possibly plan something for when the covid cases drop down? I'll travel and bring money for plenty of food. Im looking for someone who is interested in belly worship/teasing/ weight gain talk. My boyfriend in New Hampshire might be interested since he is a gainer as well!
3 years

Connecticut

I'm in CT. I'm not really a feeder tho. But it would be nice to just know or talk to people who have similar interests. smiley
3 years

Connecticut

primal23:
I'm in CT. I'm not really a feeder tho. But it would be nice to just know or talk to people who have similar interests. smiley

Definately!
3 years

Connecticut

antichr15t:
i’m in MA and i’m more of a verrryyyy starter feedee that isn’t really into gaining weight rly but would love some buddies to stuff w. i don’t know anyone irl that’s into feederism but i’d love to get to know people that are.

Funny that since my previous comment here when I lived in CT, I now live in MA. lol, I wouldn't mind at least meeting and talking to people who are into the whole gaining community. But it seems hard to ever plan anything but online stuff, especially with Covid.
3 years

Connecticut

Hoi! I live in MA to and love to chat
3 years

Connecticut

I’m in mass and would be done to met and chat love making new friends and really need to get out After all This is over
3 years

Connecticut

Lmao just saw this now. I'm a gainer from CT and I'd love to chat and maybe meet up!
2 years

Connecticut

Growing_feedee:
Lmao just saw this now. I'm a gainer from CT and I'd love to chat and maybe meet up!

Yeah lol
2 years

Connecticut

Chefdepear:
Old thread but out of curiosity I'm thinking of moving to CT or Vermont. Are they pretty good states to live in?

Yes! well... depends. I think VT is a bit more quiet unless you are skiing. CT can be a bit of many things depending on where you live. Close to NYC or Boston. Some bigger cities or quiet small New England towns. It can be pricey. Both places are. Hell all of the northeast is. But, you may get lucky and find something.
2 years