Fattening others

Recently came out as fa to wife

Just be honest with yourself and tell her something song the lines of “Hey I wouldn’t mind at all if you put on more weight, it’s actually pretty hot” or something like that. Obviously do it in your own way of speaking but just be honest
3 years

I don’t know exactly ....not being in your situation (being that your wife is already pretty Fat....if you don’t mind me saying). My wife was curvy at the same height originally and seeing her gain to 200 lbs. with pregnancies back to back to back is what really did that.....oh and I loved it. It took her many years to slim down to 150-160 lbs. and has keeps her way back Illu to 180 lbs. a couple of times.....but seems to go back between 160-170 lbs. when my wife was at 200 lbs. she was an eating machine and I never thought she would be able to lose it....it took her a while and a lot of effort but she is a determined minded woman...unfortunately in this regard.

I mean women get to a certain weight and style of eating that got them there and it isn’t easy to change or stop....so I think in your situation what you are doing is perfect.....but I honestly don’t think your wife would be losing much weight without a serious attempt (not knowing all the details).....so I think the way she is acting is perfect ....she doesn’t seem to be bothered by her weight currently and she knows how you feel and probably will continue to fatten up even more. Keep us posted as to how things are going and how she responds to your comments.
3 years

Was it a half hearted attempt at losing. Meaning she tried eating a bit better for a few days or went to the gym doing “next to nothing”calorie burning work out....or did she try exercise good at home? This half hearted attempt typically leads then to feeling better about eating more or eating more deserts because they “deserve it” with their working out.....if so that is a great position to be in because they usually think twice again about going on a diet after they got discouraged about No real loss and they actually gained even more directly following.

How does she brings things up to you about her weight? I mean if she is pretty comfortable discussing with you at 5’ 3” and 280 lbs. I think 300 lbs. should be in the very near future for her.
3 years

I mean at this stage just praise her figure and encourage her eating. Tell her it actually turns you on seeing her become even more beautiful with gaining a bit of weight.....that will turn into 20, 40 or 100 extra lbs. in no time.
I gotta imagine she has a pretty good appetite ....getting her to 280 lbs. currently.
3 years

tickld:
An update:

She opened up to me more last night as I was commenting that she looked and felt bigger and I enjoyed it.

She said “well it’s because you’ve been spoiling me with all the takeout lately!”

It was unintentional but I asked if she would like me to spoil her more and she said oh yes please!

This might be easier than I originally thought.

Agreed. She basically just gave you permission to help fatten her some more. I’ve had girls embrace and enjoy gaining once they leaned I liked them bigger. Just remember not to focus on it so much she gets tired of hearing about it. Also, some girls freak out when they discover they need a bigger size. Hopefully she won’t but you can still frame it in a positive way... “graduating” to a new size... “leveling up”... stuff like that 🙂
3 years

tickld:

tickld:
Awesome advice thanks!

The good news is she’s been taking a lot of matters into her own hands and just seems to be snacking and eating more on her own! The past couple weeks she seems to have just let go and give in to her temptation!

Haha! Yes! It’s great when they do that. I’ve had 2 different long-term relationships where the girl did the same thing after she learned what I liked. It’s like they just needed permission to let their inner fat girl out. It was fun to see them eat with enthusiasm and proudly tell me they outgrew their clothes. Your girl might not go quite that far, especially in the beginning, but at least you can see she is embracing the idea to some extent. Just make sure to leave her favorite snacks out and available. We don’t want her running out of temptations… 👍
3 years

tickld:
Update:

So for the past few weeks I’ve been keeping the kitchen well stocked with donuts and other pastries. She seems to go through 3-5 an evening plus what she normally eats. I think I might have a winner here.

Certainly does sound like it! Good job and thanks for the update.
3 years

tickld:
New discovery:

Oreos and heavy cream might be her new favorite snack!

Really? Hope she keeps it up, though I won't be surprised if she won't want to mix it in with something later.

Most folks don't take to drinking heavy cream straight because it can be kind of thick. So, they usually prefer to mix it into something.

I'll drink half & half like milk, though since that's pretty much all it is.. creamier milk. 10.5% fat vs. 3.5%.

One recipe I like is one bottle of Ensure Plus (or Equate Plus, Wal-Mart's knock off) to 1 cup heavy cream. That's 1,150 calories in only 16 fl. oz., more calories than any milkshake you can get at takeout, in a much smaller size. I think it's easier to drink too, but that's my opinion.

Though lately I've also been adding a cup of half & half to the recipe, so it's 1,470 calories in 24 fl. oz. I'm sure at some point I'll upgrade to a double serving of the original recipe; 2,300 calories in 32 fl. oz.
3 years

has anyone other than you pointed it out to you/her that she's started to plump up?
3 years

Goddamn, what a fat-positive environment this sounds like
3 years
12345   loading