Extreme obesity

Immobile feedees

I read on Reddit somewhere that immobile feedees were so rare. They wouldn’t be nearly as rare if there were an army of male and female feeders ready to take a willing average person and turn them into an immobile masterpiece of gluttony. The demand is much greater then the supply of willing capable feeders
3 years

Immobile feedees

Tigerlily33:
I read on Reddit somewhere that immobile feedees were so rare. They wouldn’t be nearly as rare if there were an army of male and female feeders ready to take a willing average person and turn them into an immobile masterpiece of gluttony. The demand is much greater then the supply of willing capable feeders

Interesting. Now I all i can think about is polyamorous relationship with multiple feeders and one immobile feedee.
3 years

Immobile feedees

My brother is a feedee. I have seen it several times that feeders will turn him and others down because he is too thin or too short, or any other of 100 reasons why he is not ideal.

The best feedee I ever had was a 165 pound jock when we met. Many feeders would have turned him down. 11 years after we met, he was a happy, immobile blob of 1,280 pounds, thanks to my guidance and love.

If you meet a guy or a girl and they seem interesting, meet them and order them a cupcake. You never know what beautiful relationship you may have if you give Mr. or Ms. not ideal a chance
3 years

Immobile feedees

Tigerlily33:

Grizz:
Interesting. Now I all i can think about is polyamorous relationship with multiple feeders and one immobile feedee.

Thought the same thing. The idea of keeping up with two or more. *licks lips*
3 years

Immobile feedees

Many feeders lack patience. I have been feeding and caring for people for 20 years
3 years

Immobile feedees

Everything you speak of John, I have lived through and learned from. It has made me rich in many ways.
3 years

Immobile feedees

John is such a troll lol. Don't like predominately fantasy-based fat fetish kinks? go join a pro ana board ya grayfaced closeted goofball
3 years

Immobile feedees

Tigerlily33:
The ratio of female feeders to male feedees is absurd
3 years

Immobile feedees

Tigerlily33:
My brother is a feedee. I have seen it several times that feeders will turn him and others down because he is too thin or too short, or any other of 100 reasons why he is not ideal.

The best feedee I ever had was a 165 pound jock when we met. Many feeders would have turned him down. 11 years after we met, he was a happy, immobile blob of 1,280 pounds, thanks to my guidance and love.

If you meet a guy or a girl and they seem interesting, meet them and order them a cupcake. You never know what beautiful relationship you may have if you give Mr. or Ms. not ideal a chance

I'd definitely be down to become that big and even bigger
2 years

Immobile feedees

Tigerlily33:

How does one apply for that?
2 years