Video performers

How to upload premium content *new*

Hi all,

We have just updated the way you upload premium content!

Previously you would use the standard upload form for in the pics, vids and story section and click the tick box to mark as premium.

Going forwards, you will need to upload your premium content in the *My earnings account* section on the site. Just click on My Earnings, and then click on pics, vids, stories at the top of the page depending on what you would like to upload.

We have made the change to make it easier for you to separate your earnings account content and general account content.

Thanks & Happy uploading!

FF Team
4 years

How? I want too.

Pharsa:

To apply for an earners account simpl click the links at the bottom of the page.

Choose Web Models if you upload pics and video content.

Choose Story authors if you upload story content.

Once you have submitted the form this will go to the FF Team inbox and someone will be in contact with you.

Thanks,
FF Team
3 years

How long does it take for the application to go live? I sent my ID and requested info yesterday afternoon and I'm chomping at the bit to get creating!
2 years

Hi gilly_clyro,

Great to hear your excited to start creating premium content for Fantasy Feeder.

Any applications sent over the weekend will usually be given access the following working day.

I will be going through the mailbox in a moment, and if we have everything we need, you should be set up by the end of the working day.

Keep you eye out for an email for confirmation!

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team
2 years