Fattening others

Fattening up your husband or boyfriends

This has always been one of my favorite topics.

Share your current or past success in fattening up your husband and or boyfriends.
4 years

Some examples here:

confessionpost.com/67401/my-husband-got-fat-with-my-help

confessionpost.com/64539/my-husband-is-getting-fat

confessionpost.com/66069/my-belly-bowl-boy

confessionpost.com/8908/My-wife-is-fattening-me-up
4 years

Am I the only one who finds most of those posts hard to believe or possibly farfetched?

At the very least, the ones about being 600+?
4 years

I have always dreamed of having girlfriend that would be a feeder, or mutual gainer.

It would be so awesome if my girlfriend would start to fatten me slowly without me knowing about it. I mean like giving me appetite stimulants in secret, baking goods and I would be taste tester. She would replace my clothes for bigger size and slowly condition me to stuff my belly at max by giving me reward as sex.

After I started gaining weight and accept that there is no other way than getting fat she would like to play with my belly tenderly / lovingly, she would measure my belly and keep weight gain diary with measures. She would also take pictures about my body during the progress.
4 years

Jt123:
I am currently fattening my husband. I have always had a belly fetish but thought it was too weird to admit to it. Last year he went from a muscular skinny guy to now having a gut and I love it. I finally told him how much it turned me on and since then he has gained more weight. I do not feed him, but I do bring him seconds and sometimes third servings, then ice cream and a beer. He loves it when he gets so stuffed I have to rub his belly and listen to it too. I told him he is a closet feedee because he also gets turned on when his belly is hard and round.

That's great!
4 years

id love to do that too someone, or have someone fatten me.....
4 years

Keep up the good work, and have a lot of good fun you two smiley
4 years

Scarlet315:
I’m really lucky I think that my boyfriend has a really strong appetite. We’ve been together about 6 months and he’s gained from about 416 to 451. I am really proud of him.
I think it’s important that he likes it as much as I do. I wouldn’t want to keep doing it if it wasn’t something he wanted or if it got too dangerous for his health. Right now he just hit 451 and I know we’re aiming for right around 500 I think and see where it goes.
I love it when I notice him getting bigger or his shirts getting tighter. But I absolutely freaking adore when anyone else comments on it. I tell him that it’s like his body is my work of art, of course I want to know what other people think.

thats really hot....
4 years

Well today was a fun day at the grocery store. My wife went out of her way to put very fattening foods in the shopping cart. She was very open to the idea of adding heavy cream to her shopping list and told be to get ready to get a very fat!

How naughty she gets....
4 years

I've been fattening up my wife ever since she went from 250 lbs to 185 lbs....and then started to overeat again.

At one point I was tired of being the food police and I told her I prefer her fatter.

Over a period of about 2 year she's gone up to 220 lbs now.

Other stats:

Bust (measured over the bust): 48.8"/124cm (up +0.8"/1cm since last year; up +5.9"/15cm in 3 year)
Waste (measured over the belly button): 47.3"/121cm (up +2.3"/6cm since last year; up +5.5"/14cm in 3 year)
Hips (measured over the hip bone & her fat apron): 47.3"/121cm (up +2.3"/6cm since last year; up +2.3"/6 cm in 3 year)

She has no sexual thing with this at all but loves that I'm so into her body, and of course she enjoys the whole goddess being served thing
4 years
12345   loading