Fat experiences

Does anyone love wearing outgrown clothes in public ?

I love doing this. Cannot wait to go out tomorrow wearing my too-small shirt and pants, hit the mall and jiggle around for a couple hours. The food court calls!
7 years

Sounds fun. I enjoy this too. When I was gaining quickly last year, all my clothes were outgrown. I liked all the stares, especially while eating or food shopping.
7 years

blimpingup:
I love doing this. Cannot wait to go out tomorrow wearing my too-small shirt and pants, hit the mall and jiggle around for a couple hours. The food court calls!

I'd like to start doing this! smiley
7 years

I have to adjust my belt and button on my pants for either my "fat" or "not so fat" days smiley My lady's camis ride up on occasion, which of course is sexy as hell smiley
7 years

I love it! Walking around town with my big belly peeking out from where my shirt don't meet my Jean's. Feels great
4 years

In high school I was gaining so quickly that all my pants were too tight. Within a couple of months I went from wearing a belt to not even zipping my pants, let alone buttoning them up. I just let my belly hide the evidence. One day, I guess my shirt wasn't long enough and I got caught and taken to the principal's office where I was told I was not dressed appropriately for school and subsequently sent home. Went straight to the diner nearby and pigged out.
4 years

Ilovebeingobese:
In high school I was gaining so quickly that all my pants were too tight. Within a couple of months I went from wearing a belt to not even zipping my pants, let alone buttoning them up. I just let my belly hide the evidence. One day, I guess my shirt wasn't long enough and I got caught and taken to the principal's office where I was told I was not dressed appropriately for school and subsequently sent home. Went straight to the diner nearby and pigged out.

That’s hot fr though
3 years

I haven't gotten big enough for this yet but I can't wait to wear shirts that I've outgrown and watch the stares and looks of disgust as my belly hangs out the bottom jiggling all over
3 years

Absolutely love this. Especially if I see people I know who are shocked by my belly hanging over my belt or my chubby, cellulite thighs squeezing out the bottom of my shorts
3 years

I don’t wear my clothes visibly too small in public since I need to maintain a level of professionalism, but I love wearing jeans that are too tight so that I can feel my belly pushing out over them, but with a long enough shirt to cover it so no one can tell but me.
3 years
1234   loading