Story authors

"searching for a story" thread

Looking for a story called "Cute". It was on deviantart before, but i cant find it anymore (doesnt help that the small name isnt very easy to search for)
2 years

Hi. I am also looking for a story that was posted here on Fantasy Feeder. I do not remember the title so that is why I can't find it. It involved a man / husband that was angry at his wife for letting her self go over the years, especially after giving birth to their daughter; while he has maintained his swimmers body. The wife tells her woes to her neighbor, who get pissed off at the husband's attitude and vows to his wife to help her get revenge on him.

The wife asks the woman how, and the neighbor proceeds to pull down her pant's to reveal to the wife that she is in fact a she-male with a huge cock. The neighbor plans and succeeds in seducing the husband into her bed where he learns what she is packing. She makes him such her cock and play with it and this goes on for a while until she reveals she had been secretly filming the two of them the whole time and if he doesn't do what she and the wife want, she will post it for all his friends to see and he agrees. Then they stuff him and inject him with estrogen so his dick becomes useless and he ends up fatter then his wife.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
2 years

Does anybody happen to have an archive of the Happy wife, happy life story that was on here? I can't remember the authors name, but it was a story I really enjoyed. So im hoping someone at least knows how to find it again.
2 years

I'm trying to find a story about a woman who was gaining with the encouragement of her male partner. I remember there was a scene on a plane where she struggled to fit in the seat/fasten the belt. The final scene had them having sex while he finally called her the f word (fat). It was so hot and I can't find it anywhere!
2 years

Yes, the Declan stories were awesome. I really wish they were not mysteriously gone.
2 years

Looking for a story about a young lady who gets in a battle of will with her mother who thinks she might be pregnant at first, but then keeps pushing the girl, basically daring her to eat more.

What I remember most from the story is around the dinner table, she gets the hiccups. Dad says "Ate too fast" and then mom says "ate too much."

I think it was written like a diary, in 1st person.

I think it was on deviant art, though it might have been on dimensions haven't found it on either
2 years

Quink333:
Looking for a story about a girl getting fatter by her gf. She's also making her addicted to cigs

"Raina Wilson" maybe?
Orginal... fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
Sequel... fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
2 years

Quink333:
Looking for a story about a girl getting fatter by her gf. She's also making her addicted to cigs

Danimal:
"Raina Wilson" maybe?
Orginal... fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
Sequel... fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

Quink333:
Ty but not this one, the one im looking for was older and it got deleted. There was more of encouragement by her gf like: "You look so sexy while smoking" ..

I'm sorry, I don't know then. I might write my own story based on that theme.
2 years

Hej! I’m searching for a story that I read a few years back. Not sure if it was on this site or on deviantart or somewhere else.

The story was about a young thin girl (maybe a princess?) that was shipped off to another country to marry their crown prince. The girl is very nervous until she finds out that her fiancé is quite chubby. He is quite embarrassed about his size and shy. I also remember that he had an evil (twin?) brother who was very muscular and good looking and teases his chubby brother. The fiancé often eats in secret in the royal kitchen, but the girl finds out about it. She tries to encourage him that it’s okay that he’s bigger and their love story is slowly build up. Meanwhile the mean brother tries to seduce the girl, mocking her for having to marry such a fat man, while she could also have him.
I’m not entirely sure about all the details but I think there was also a personage from the kitchen staff that befriends the girl and helps her make treats for her fiancé. I also think that the girls ends up filling out a bit as well (not a lot, but she used to be very skinny)

If anyone knows this story, please let me know! Thank you!
2 years

Blankerpage:
I'm looking for one where this home health nurse goes to a new patients house and hes huge. She helps him throughout the day and then they have sex.

Haven't been able to find it. It was only like 3 or 4 chapters.

On another note, all my old stories on here are gone from several years ago and my old account, anyone know is they're archived somewhere or just gone?
Amanda's Tale?
1 year