Events

Seattle meet up?

Oh they're super accommodating. They'll be able to fit 1 more in. We had a big drunk group of nurses there changing seats, bringing friends.. Etc.

The more the merrier!!
10 years

Seattle meet up?

McKaty wrote:
Oh they're super accommodating. They'll be able to fit 1 more in. We had a big drunk group of nurses there changing seats, bringing friends.. Etc.

The more the merrier!!

Excellent! I only wanted to give fair warning because they said that they were pretty booked tonight.

And for anyone wondering, the table is under my name Robert Hull.
10 years

Seattle meet up?

Aww just saw the event. Unfortunately cannot attend this evening but would be very interested in the future. Have fun everyone!

-Jon
10 years

Seattle meet up?

Thank you Sketchman for setting up the meet up last might. It was terrific meeting everyone! Had a terrific time and I am very much looking forward to the next one.
smiley
10 years

Seattle meet up?

Sketchman Thanks for organizing this. Your efforts were very much appreciated. It was such a good opportunity to spend a comfortable evening with some excellent, like minded company
10 years

Seattle meet up?

Christ on a cracker! I'm so bummed I missed out again. I promise I'm not that flakey IRL. I was so looking forward to meeting you guys and showing off my new fats. Unf!

Did anyone get the lobster Mac and cheese? I was eyeing it for days!
10 years

Seattle meet up?

3rd time is a charm?! I'm wondering if people are down for another meet-up?!
10 years

Seattle meet up?

I'd like it! I know there was talk about a V-Day meetup, but I think it kinda petered out, and I don't think it happened. But still, it'd be cool to meet up with some folks in town!
10 years

Seattle meet up?

Yeah, someone wanted help with setting up a V-Day one but I didn't hear anything from them after that and I wasn't trying to set one up by myself. I might be down to get something rolling later on though, I'm just super busy with school stuff. It would help if we had the map feature again though so I could send invites to folks in the area, otherwise I'd have to rely more on you guys to message your friends that you know are in the area and just generally get the word out.
10 years

Seattle meet up?

What about sometime in May when the weather is hopefully getting nice? Like a picnic/BBQ on Alkai or at Golden Gardens.
10 years
34567   loading